Dedicated to our clients - and the enviroment
Hazardous Elimination Corp. was incorporated in 1989. Under the guidance and dynamic management style of HEC's President, Cathleen Colella, the company has emerged as a leader in environmental solutions and emergency response strategies.
The HEC team is comprised of certified and seasoned environmental professionals, including senior project executives, professional engineers and field superintendents, and hundreds of field staff.
Our commitment to quality and reliability is evident in our certification and awards — and in our satisfied clients. Nearly 90% of HEC business is repeat business.
- Registered to the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards; became one of the first in the industry to be registered to both standards
- Attained NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) Certification to ensure HEC employees understand the consequences of mold to the environment and the public in general
- First contractor to receive U.S. EPA Accreditation for lead abatement
- Member of the Environmental Contractor’s Association, New York Building Congress, Building Trade Employers’ Association, The U.S. Green Building Council, the Subcontractor’s Trade Association, and the Building Owners and Managers Association
- Presented with the Safety Excellence Award - Contractor of the Year by the Building Trades Employers’ Association, 2005-2009. The safety of our workers, the public and the environment — and a job well done — is at the heart of the HEC mission and corporate objectives.
The safety of our workers, the public and the environment — and a job well done — is at the heart of the HEC mission and corporate objectives.
HEC is a certified
woman - owned business
(WBE) and certified
To provide for the safe abatement and removal of contaminants in compliance with government and other regulations.
To protect the safety of the work force and the public.
To secure the environment against contamination and pollutants.